Immigration Lawyer Pauline Schwartz
We Handle Many Kinds of U.S. Immigration Law Issues
- Are you seeking a Visa, Permanent Residence (Green Card), or Citizenship in the United States?
- Are you a non-U.S. citizen who has been arrested for a criminal offense? It is very important that you consult an immigration lawyer to understand the ways that your criminal case can affect your ability to live in the U.S.
- Have you received a Denial of an Application from USCIS?
- Did you receive a Notice of Intent to Deny an Application from USCIS with a deadline of 30 days to respond?
- Did you receive a Request for Further Evidence from USCIS and are not sure how to respond?
- Did you receive a Notice to Appear for removal proceedings in Immigration Court?
- Did you fail to appear in Immigration Court, and now have an order of removal on your record?
- Did your relative or friend get arrested or detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)?
- Did the U.S. refuse your entry at an airport, even though you had a visa?
- Do you have a questions about student visas, or have you been terminated from student status by your school?
- Do you want to get an honest opinion from an experienced immigration attorney about your U.S. immigration options?